Wednesday, June 18, 2014

2 Years Eh?

Remember that one post from WAAAAYY back when I said I tend to forget about things, and they get cast aside?

Ha ha ha.... here I am...posting a new post.  2 years later.
I'm not going to sit here and recap anything that happened since then. All you need to know- i'm back --- for now.

A lot of nostalgic thoughts crept up on me today. Obviously me re-living 2 years of personal thoughts might have something to do with it. Fighting with my old brain to gimme my password to even get back here, and finally a CD. It was labeled "New Dub" I have no doubt in my mind that's from Zeke.

I brought my old CD case in to work awhile back, and today a coworker had unearthed this gem and was playing it when I came in. It had allllll these songs that represented so many different times and people in my life. It kind of makes me a little sad, although the songs themselves bring me much joy.

1) Codes & Keys...remind me of a time when Ben Gibbard was married, and came out with a shitty album cuz he was too happy..HA.
2) Explosions in the sky...because duh.
3) Architectures in Helsinki (GRACEE!!!)
4) Florence...she always makes me feel bold.

A combination of these things makes for a sleepy, and reminiscent CC. I don't know if that's the best place to be at while i'm at work, 2 years later. It's interesting to see where I am now in comparison.

It's a good thing, I can't say i've accomplished all (or even too many) of the things that I had set out for myself at the time, but at least I moved forward.

That being said I believe it's time for me to have created a bucket list! Wooho!
Every post I want to add at least 2 things :D

1) I want to go skydiving with a good friend
2) I want to drink columbian coffee...In Columbia.

There's that for now kiddos. I guess i'll spill my mind into this another time.
Getting back into this gets me not-so secretly excited!



*Currently listening to Rihanna cd someone planted at work.

***EDIT: I new it had been 2 years since I last posted, but looking back it was EXACTLY 2 years ago TODAY. That's nuts @____@

No comments:

Post a Comment