Sunday, April 8, 2012

Feet On Fye-er!

Tonight was incredible.

Usually on saturday nights I go out dancing with my lovely lady friends
unfortunately, one was feeling a little under the weather and could not stay for long.
But the reason we went out tonight was for the moombah. [caribe style dubstep]
it's got spicy beats that you cannnoott help but groove and just let go.

It was purrfect, had just the right amount of liquid courage, and tasty greens
and an what seemed like an infinite intake of excitable Bassss.
All of these things obviously makes for an AWESOME dance sesh.
And I really let------go tonight.
Something felt a little different tonight that any other night that i've danced.

I don't know how else to explain it.
My world became minimized to just my muscles,
and the music. They called and responded to eachother, becoming more satisfied with every coming beat.
My body was like the music's translator - that's a good way of saying what I mean.

I always knew dancing for fun made my heart swell, but maybe it should be something more?
I should look into finding a dance crew. I think I would enjoy it very much. Even as a kid I always had dreams of joining up with fellow beat-cravers and dancing,
releasing art with our bodies.

Yo! if you're in a crew or know of anything;
let me know!
i'd be super interested. I would love to try something new,
apply myself where I have talents, forge an even greater bond with
groovin' and just havin fun whilst doing so. It just sounds lovely.

This CC is happy indeeeed, and it rings to both sides of me.
I'm glad to know dancing is something we both believe in.
it's when we both shut up and live.



Currently Listening To: "Crave You" - Flight Facilities

No comments:

Post a Comment