Sunday, April 1, 2012

On the Bright Side

"The sun will rise on a new day"

Hello! I'm CC
And this is my second experience blogging!
I used to have a poem blog, but that was wayyyy back
and i've totally forgot what the site is. Such a pity ;C

It feels like a first to me though :D
I have no clue on how to organize this son-of-blog.
I wanted it to be like a jekyl & hyde theme, so that my "evil" me
can post on one drop-down menu thing, while happy cc can post here!
help me out yo!?

It's 1:48am, as usual i'm wide awake and procrastinating.
I didn't do anything productive today ;[
However, I did try my hand at making some vegan oatmeal bars on my own.
I had made them just yesterday with a fantastic lady-friend
THEY TASTED SO GOOOOOD.
So...I tried it again.
However this time it sorta failed.

My oven is like superr fucking hot.
350 deg = 400. I swear to god. The recipe we used said to bake 35-45 minutes.
I decided to check in at 20 and the whole damn thing was burnt.
Next time i'll have to try at 300 deg, for maybe 30minutes :/

Also look at this find!!! Well I can't take the credit, a friend of mine showed her to me.
She has a great voice, and this song in particular has a very nice feel to it.


"That Very Night" - Hollie Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment